join the TekDoc team!
now hiring: Senior IT Support Engineer
TekDoc Solutions – a fast-growing IT services provider with an exciting work environment – is expanding its engineering team. Specifically, we’re looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer, who’s interested in learning new skills, tackling a variety of technology-related challenges, and partnering with a diverse client base. Our company provides managed IT services to small and medium-sized businesses in the Greater Boston area.
We may be young, but if you add up our collective years of experience, it pre-dates Al Gore’s invention of the internet. We’re a ragtag bunch of engineers, MBAs, and Boston sports fans, bound together by a shared passion for technology (and Red Bull). Our entrepreneurial spirit is a cornerstone of our company, and is what inspires us to help our fellow Massachusetts-based small businesses harness the power of technology to grow and thrive.
We're looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer, whose primary responsibilites include:
1) Troubleshooting network-level issues
2) Creating in-depth documentation of clients' systems
3) Serving as point of escalation for help desk team
4) Providing Level 2 & 3 support to clients
The ideal profile looks like the following:
- Professional and expert communicator – email, phone, and in person
- Goes above and beyond to make clients happy
- Passion for technology
- 2-4 years of IT experience ideal
- High-energy, proactive self-starter who will thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V a huge plus
- Experience with hosted Exchange or Exchange Online a plus
We look forward to hearing from you! TekDoc offers a great culture and benefits package. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
now hiring: Business Development Representative
Hi there. TekDoc Solutions is currently looking for a networking powerhouse of a Business Development Representative (BDR) to help our organization continue to generate a high volume of qualified leads – primarily by calling on new prospects, creating marketing campaigns, and mixing in some networking outside of the office.
You don’t have to be an IT expert (or have any prior IT experience) to excel in this role – you simply have to be a likeable, high-energy go-getter, who’s a natural people person and will stop at nothing to consistently keep our sales pipeline full.
This position is designed for someone early in their business development career, with 0-1 years of relevant experience.
what you'll be in charge of
- Primarily lead-generation activities (e.g. email marketing, direct mailings, cold calling, etc.)
- A small amount of attending networking events & collecting business cards like a boss
- Setting up intro meetings for the Business Development Lead
- Qualified leads
- Scheduled intro meetings with sales prospects
Yes, we’re an IT company. And yes, that sounds really boring. Especially to someone who’s interested in sales and business development. But if you get the chance to meet us, you’ll see that we don’t fit most IT stereotypes (though we do geek out hard about cool new gadgets… that stereotype’s actually pretty accurate.) We’re small (15 employees), growing quickly, and people like us, gosh darn it.
We may be young, but if you add up our collective years of experience, it pre-dates Al Gore’s invention of the internet. We’re a ragtag bunch of engineers, MBAs, and Boston sports fans, bound together by a shared passion for technology (and Red Bull). We’ve been using computers since before we were riding bikes, and love learning about the latest tech advancements. Our entrepreneurial spirit is a cornerstone of our company, and is what inspires us to help our fellow growing businesses harness the power of technology to grow and thrive.
We look forward to hearing from you! TekDoc offers competitive salary and benefits packages. If interested, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.