join the TekDoc team!
now hiring: Senior IT Support Engineer
TekDoc Solutions – a fast-growing IT services provider with an exciting work environment – is expanding its engineering team. Specifically, we’re looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer, who’s interested in learning new skills, tackling a variety of technology-related challenges, and partnering with a diverse client base. Our company provides managed IT services to small and medium-sized businesses in the Greater Boston area.
We may be young, but if you add up our collective years of experience, it pre-dates Al Gore’s invention of the internet. We’re a ragtag bunch of engineers, MBAs, and Boston sports fans, bound together by a shared passion for technology (and Red Bull). Our entrepreneurial spirit is a cornerstone of our company, and is what inspires us to help our fellow Massachusetts-based small businesses harness the power of technology to grow and thrive.
We're looking for a Senior IT Support Engineer, whose primary responsibilites include:
1) Troubleshooting network-level issues
2) Creating in-depth documentation of clients' systems
3) Serving as point of escalation for help desk team
4) Providing Level 2 & 3 support to clients
The ideal profile looks like the following:
- Professional and expert communicator – email, phone, and in person
- Goes above and beyond to make clients happy
- Passion for technology
- 2-4 years of IT experience ideal
- High-energy, proactive self-starter who will thrive in a startup environment
- Experience with VMware or Hyper-V a huge plus
- Experience with hosted Exchange or Exchange Online a plus
We look forward to hearing from you! TekDoc offers a great culture and benefits package. If interested, send your resume to email@example.com.
now hiring: Account Manager
TekDoc Solutions is currently looking for a relationship-building powerhouse of an account manager to help our organization continue to drive high customer satisfaction scores, and consistently make sure we’re keeping every single one of our small & medium-size business clients happy.
You don’t have to be an IT expert (or have any prior IT experience) to excel in this role – you simply have to be a likeable, organized, and resilient go-getter, who’s a natural people person and will stop at nothing to make sure we’re meeting the needs of our clients.
This position is designed for someone early in their account management career, with 0-1 years of client services experience.
--- WHAT YOU’LL BE IN CHARGE OF ---
- Preparing for & leading meetings with our clients
- Building trust and maintaining current client accounts
- Communicating project planning & status updates to our clients
- Communicating key client needs to our engineering team
- Identifying & selling new IT project opportunities to our clients
- Ordering and managing Inventory and equipment
- Quote & project preparation
- Managing email campaigns
- Problem solving
- Relationship leading between clients and engineering staff
- Client satisfaction
- Client retention rate
- Client upsell revenue
--- OUR COMPANY ---
Yes, we’re an IT company. And yes, that sounds really boring. Especially to someone who’s interested in account management and client services. But if you get the chance to meet us, you’ll see that we don’t fit most IT stereotypes (though we do geek out hard about cool new gadgets… that stereotype’s actually pretty accurate.) We’re small (13 employees), quickly growing, and people like us, gosh darn it.
We may be young, but if you add up our collective years of experience, it pre-dates Al Gore’s invention of the internet. We’re a ragtag bunch of engineers, MBAs, and Boston sports fans, bound together by a shared passion for technology (and Red Bull). We’ve been using computers since before we were riding bikes, and love learning about the latest tech advancements. Our entrepreneurial spirit is a cornerstone of our company, and is what inspires us to help our fellow Massachusetts-based small businesses harness the power of technology to grow and thrive.
We look forward to hearing from you! TekDoc offers competitive salary and benefits packages. If interested, send your resume and cover letter to jobs[at]tekdocsolutions[dot]com.