Ransomware attacks have more than tripled in the past year, with a business being attacked every 11 seconds. Our panel of experts will share their knowledge and lessons learned while arming small to medium-sized law firms with the information and recommendations they need to better combat these threats. Viewers will learn the keys to cyber resiliency, including:
- Who is behind these attacks and why are they targeting your law firm
- What is the impact of these attacks on Boston area law practices?
- What are some simple ways partners and administrators can mitigate these risks?
- How can you reduce downtime if an attack occurs?
- What can be learned from a real-life case study of a recent data threat?